Roam the unknown with the rugged, all-terrain sat-nav built for on and off-road navigation
- Preloaded street maps with turn by turn directions for Europe, the Middle East and Africa including Tracks4Africa and preloaded topography for Europe, Middle East and Africa for off-road navigation
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to download additional maps and topographical mapping on 64 GB of built-in storage1
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to easily sync1 your routes across your Overlander™ sat-nav, smartphone and desktop
- ACSI, Campercontact, Trailer's PARK and iOverlander information preloaded so you don't need a mobile phone signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Includes powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or RAM compatible adapter
- Integrated pitch and roll gauges help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain
Roam the unknown
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is a rugged, multipurpose sat-nav featuring turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation covering Full Europe, Middle East, North and South Africa. Includes Tracks4Africa for detailed map and POI coverage across the African continent. Easily switch to off-road guidance with preloaded maps with topography.
An essential device to include with your overlanding gear, the Garmin Overlander features integrated pitch and roll angles as well as a compass, altimeter and barometer to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain. A built-in rechargeable battery means you can even take it beyond your vehicle.
Create a Garmin Explore™ account to plan and map out your next adventure. You can easily record and create routes by tapping the screen on your Overlander sat-nav. Use your account to wirelessly sync — via Wi-Fi®connectivity1 — your tracks, routes and waypoints across all your devices.
1Requires an active Wi-Fi connection.
2Not available in all areas. Entering your camper or trailer profile characteristics does not guarantee your camper's characteristics will be accounted for in all route suggestions. Always defer to all posted road signs and road conditions.
3Active satellite subscription required for inReach device.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- RAM ball adapter with AMPS plate
- Traffic receiver/Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
|Physical dimensions||W x H x D 19.9 x 12.2 x 2.4 cm|
|Display size||W x H 15.2 x 8.9 cm; 7" diagonal|
|Display resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Display type||Multi-touch, glass, WSVGA colour TFT with white backlight|
|Battery life||Up to 3 hours|
|AMPS plate RAM ball adapter||Yes|
Maps & memory
|Preloaded street maps||Yes|
|Downloadable satellite imagery||Yes (U.S. only)|
|Includes map updates||Yes|
|Internal storage||64 GB|
|Data cards||MicroSD™ card (not included)|
Outdoor recreation features
|Preloaded TopoActive Europe maps|
|Backup camera compatible||Yes (BC™ 35)|
|Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance||Yes|
|Millions of Foursquare® points of interest||Yes|
|TripAdvisor® ratings for points of interest||Yes|
|Route shaping through preferred cities/streets||Yes|
|Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands)||Yes|
|Full Europe version only||Yes|
|Traffic updates||Yes (with DAB Digital Traffic)|
|Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs)||Yes|
|Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)||Yes|
|Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings and more||Yes|
|Wi-Fi® map and software updates||Yes|
|Specialised Camper Routing||Yes|
|Camper Sites & Services Directory||Yes|
|Speed limit changes||Yes|
|Pair with compatible inReach® devices||Yes|
|Track recorder (breadcrumbs)||Yes|
|Compatible with Garmin Explore™ for waypoints, tracks, route and activities||Yes|
|iOverlander™ points of interest||Yes|
|ACSI, Campercontact and Trailer's PARK||Yes|
|Pitch and roll gauges||Yes|