The Information You Need to Make Confident Decisions
- Includes GNX Wind, gWind™ Wired, GNX™ 20 and DST800
- GNX Wind and GNX 20 instruments have highly visible monochrome LCD displays
- gWind Wired transducer features a 3-bladed propeller and twin-fin design
- DST800 thru-hull smart transducer provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000® and USB
Know the Wind and Water
With a GNX Wind Wired Sail Pack, you will have all the equipment you need to know what’s going on with the wind and the water.
GNX Wind Marine Instrument
GNX Wind gives you the wind data necessary to make confident decisions. Features high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customisable backlight colours. Its plug and play NMEA 2000 network provides power and data to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailing boats. Fully customisable user profiles allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Display configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation. It can even wirelessly connect to a quatix® 3 GPS marine smartwatch to stream wind data directly to your wrist.
gWind Wired Transducer
gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA). The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
GNX 20 Marine Instrument
The easy-to-read GNX 20 marine instrument display with black digits on a white or colour background clearly shows water depth, boat speed through the water, water temperature and 50-plus marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm.
DST800 Thru-hull Smart Transducer
DST800 provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data to the NMEA 2000 network and GNX 20 instrument. This 100 W transducer can read depths up to 330 feet, and it has an operating frequency of 235 kHz and a beamwidth of 10x44 degrees.
- gWind Wired transducer
- GNX™ 20
- GNX™ Wind marine instrument
- GND 10
- DST800 thru-hull smart transducer
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
- NiMH battery
- Unit Dimension, WxH: 345 mm x 610 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Cable Length: 25 m (wind transducer cable)
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX6¹)
- Temp Range: From -15°C to 70°C (5°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 80°C (From -4°F to 176°F)
- Voltage Range: 9-16V
- Accuracy Angle: Better than ±1.5°
- Speed: Better than ±3%
- Wind Speed Range: 0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): N/A
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes (ANT only for GNX Wind)